Williams, AZ 86046
About Grand Canyon Railway
Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel are operated by Xanterra Parks & Resorts.
Our employees manage and maintain:
• 298 guest rooms
• 124 space RV Park with full hookups
• Spenser’s Pub - a full bar serving appetizers & meals
• Grand Depot Café - buffet-style dining serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
• 2 retail locations
• On-site Pet Resort
Employer Benefits Available:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Discounts, Free Train Rides, Competitive Wage, opportunity to work, live and travel in the most beautiful places on earth.
You Should Consider Our Company Because: At Xanterra, we feel that our employees are unique and special. We also feel that Xanterra, as an employer, offers unique employee experiences, unlike many other companies, such as working, living and exploring in the most beautiful places on earth.
Here are some of the most unique positions at Grand Canyon Railway:
- Car Crew - Inspects, repairs, and services the Grand Canyon Railway passenger cars.
- Characters - Our on-board characters, such as Mrs. Claus, Elves and the Hobo, create magical memories for our guests.
- Locomotive Shop - Performs maintenance on our diesel and steam engines.
- Passenger Service Attendant - Provides guest service aboard The Train
- Train Crew - Consists of Engineers, Conductors, Brakemen, and Fire Crew,
- Track Crew - Responsible for maintaining the railroad track from Williams to the canyon.
Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel also offers positions in a variety of departments, including:
- Food & Beverage
- Pet Resort
- Railway Operations
- RV Guest Services
- Seasonal Characters
- Security/Fire Safety
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!