Free COVID-19 community testing is available at Coconino Community College’s Lone Tree Campus, 2800 S Lone Tree Rd, which is open weekdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon. Saliva-based testing is offered at the site, but nasopharyngeal testing is not, though it is available at other local organizations.
Saliva testing is also available at the Northern Arizona University Union Fieldhouse, 1050 Knoles Drive, from Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Both testing sites are closed on Sundays. Appointments are required for saliva tests and can be made at www.coconino.az.gov/covid19.
North Country HealthCare is offering nasal swab and saliva-based testing at both its Flagstaff clinics: 1120 W. University Avenue and 2920 N. 4th Street. Appointments can be scheduled online. At the 4th Street location, testing is available Monday-Friday, 12-2 p.m. At the University Avenue location, tests are available for adults on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Testing is available for children under 18 Monday-Friday, 1-5 p.m.
In Flagstaff, testing is also offered at the following locations:
- Patient’s Choice Lab, 715 N. Beaver Street Rm #3. Open 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Pre-registration is required.
- NextCare, 1000 N Humphreys St., Suite 104. Open 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday and 7 a.m.-4 p.m. on weekends. Pre-registration is not required.
- Sonora Quest Laboratories, 1100 N San Francisco St., Suite C and 1515 E. Cedar Ave Bldg. F. Open Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the San Francisco St. location and 12-4 p.m. at the Cedar Ave. location. Pre-registration is not required.
- Greenlaw Baptist Church, 3400 E. Lockett Rd. Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Saturday. Pre-registration is required.
- Christ’s Church of Flagstaff, 3355 E. Soliere Ave. Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every day. Pre-registration is required.
- Walgreens, 22610 E. Route 66. Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. every day. Pre-registration is required.
- COVID Drive-Up Community Testing, Flagstaff Mall, 4650 US-89. Open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Pre-registration is required. Some insurances are accepted. Self-pay pricing is $95.