The city of Flagstaff is hosting five election open houses to provide information to the public and answer questions regarding the local ballot items. Information will be provided on proposition 419, the continuation of a sales tax for roadway and pedestrian safety improvements and proposition 420 on the Lone Tree overpass.
Voters will also learn about proposition 421, which would increase the funding for the Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (NAIPTA) and transit services; and proposition 422, which would provide $25 million for affordable housing solutions.
Five meetings are planned in advance of the Nov. 6, 2018 election.
• Tuesday, September 18 from 4-6 p.m. in the Flagstaff City Hall Lobby.
• Wednesday, September 26 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at the Aquaplex.
• Friday, October 5 from 6-8 p.m. at Heritage Square.
• Monday, October 8 from 4-6 p.m. in the FUSD Board Room – District Office on Sparrow Avenue.
• Wednesday, October 17 from 5-7 p.m. at the Murdoch Center.
More information on meetings can be found at www.flagstaffelections.org.