The Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) Program celebrates healthy aging and promotes peer driven discussions for older adults on a variety of topics. Did you know you could host this FREE series? This new program is interactive and provides an activity-filled curriculum for anyone 60 and over!
The educational program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics. Participants will have an opportunity to meet new people and:
· Learn about the aging process and how to make healthy lifestyle choices
· Celebrate this exciting stage of life and all the benefits that come with it
· Discuss risk factors and behaviors older adults should avoid to stay healthy
· Examine how alcohol, prescription medications and over-the-counter medications affect seniors differently and how they can avoid problems
· Learn how to use simple tools to help you feel more empowered about your health and the healthcare you receive
To register, contact Taylor Pomeranz at 928-213-5243 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot!
For more information about NACOG Area Agency on Aging programs and services, visit www.nacog.org/aaa or visit toll-free 1-877-521-3500.