Details for Legal Secretary/Office Manager
The Yavapai-Apache Nation in Camp Verde, AZ is hiring for the following position:
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and many paid holidays.
Legal Secretary/Office Manager
The Legal Secretary/Office Manager works to assist the attorneys with their administrative work so that their time is primarily spent on direct legal work for the Nation.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in law office environment or similar setting.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of Yavapai-Apache Nation Codes.
• Must be proficient in document management.
• Must be proficient in office programs including Word, Access, PowerPoint, E-filing, Adobe Acrobat conversion, Adobe Acrobat writer and reader, Omni Pro Conversion, and Excel.
• Must be proficient in Westlaw research system.
• Must be capable of discretely working with highly confidential and sensitive data and information.
• Must be able to operate a computer, fax machine, copier, scanner, transcriber, and other office equipment as necessary.
• Must have excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with individuals at all levels of the Nation’s organizational chart, as well as externally, and do so with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Must provide evidence of continuing education to maintain any required certifications/license and update required knowledge and skills.
Salary: Depending on Experience
Position closes on December 11, 2017.
For full job descriptions, employment applications, or more information please contact the Yavapai-Apache Nation at 928-567-1062. You can also visit the website at www.yavapai-apache.org The Yavapai-Apache Nation is located at 2400 W. Datsi, Camp Verde, AZ 86322.