Details for Medical Assistant
The Yavapai-Apache Nation in Camp Verde, AZ is hiring for the following position:
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and many paid holidays.
The Medical Assistant is a multi-skilled health professional who will work interdependently with other health care professionals to provide quality health care to the patient.
• Requires a High School Diploma and National Medical Assistant Certificate which must be acquired within one year of employment.
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
• 2 + years of experience in a related field.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a Medical Clinic setting.
• Experience working in an outpatient setting – Family Medicine preferred (dealing with both adults & children) strongly preferred.
• Basic computer skills required, i.e. Microsoft Windows.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Privacy Act.
• Valid Arizona Driver’s License is preferred but not required.
PAY RATE: DOE;
Plus Tribal Benefit Package
Friday, October 27, 2017
For full job descriptions, employment applications, or more information please contact the Yavapai-Apache Nation at 928-567-1062. You can also visit the website at www.yavapai-apache.org
The Yavapai-Apache Nation is located at 2400 W. Datsi, Camp Verde, AZ 86322.